Forum Home Post Anonymously Sign up Sign in

Comments: Day three - official conference start

Please post your comments here on the front page news article Day three - official conference start.

re: Comments: Day three - official conference start

Wow, Elizabeth, nice reports. I'm enjoying it tremendously.

I sure wished I could have gotten to this conference since I feel that the beginning of the "modern" era of stained glass started on the west coast and it impacted me significantly in the mid to late 1970's when I finally began to tune into "comtemporary" glass at that time. Otto Rigan's book was so-o-o important to me! Dan Fenton, Peter Mollica, Paul Marioni, Robert Kelman, Dick Weiss, Kathy Bunnell and many, many others took me far from the traditional glass I see here in the northeast.

So, thanks for the reports and I look foreward to whatever more you offer.

Best - Tod B.

It's too bad you did not stay for the panel. I wanted to see how many brain cells these guys had left. All I can say is, whatever cells that remained were extremely creative. All had great photos, spoke well and had a great sense of humor. Hats off to Joan for putty a great bunch of speaker together.

Vic

PS. Nice to speak with you

putty should be putting

Hi Vic,

It was very good to meet and talk to you, too. Yeah, I missed the panel, head cold and coughing required a time out. Saw Maria's invite to one and all for the AGG conference. I cannot make it this year. It's our local Art Tour, that weekend and I was committed to it, long before the AGG was announced, Am I allowed to say where and when for next year's AGG conference yet? Cause I'll be there for sure.

elizabeth

not yet

I'll let you know ALL the details when they are available

Vic