Forum Home Post Anonymously Sign up Sign in

Comments: SGAA Summer Conference Saturday - Church Tour

Please post your comments here on the front page news article SGAA Summer Conference Saturday - Church Tour.

re: Comments: SGAA Summer Conference Saturday - Church Tour

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the reports on a conference a lot of us would like to have attended.

I doubt if anyone can fault you for "cutting out" from a tour, even if you were enjoying it at the time. A lot of folks get the urge to just wing it at times but do not follow that urge. You did, and made a friend of Nidia Mezalick to boot. Not a bad day in anyone book.

Look forward to more reading.

Again, Thanks.

Dennis Swan

Hey Girl,

Found your blog and love the way you use your words. I couldn't have written it better. Your description of the SGAA Conference was right on.

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to make my adventure in San Fransisco a lot more exciting.

Your friend always,

Nidia Mezalick

Hey Nidia!

Small world. Glad you found the AISG site. Not as fancy as the one your Micheal looks after, but its a good home for many artists, who know our gallery gets seen by a lot of visitors, often looking for classes or artist, near them. I still have some photos I want to email you, just been way busy, I'll get them off to you soon. We (Karen, Helmut and a few others) thought we might see you on the wine tour. And I missed getting to say a proper good bye. Thanks again.