Forum Home Post Anonymously Sign up Sign in

Comments: Elizabeth Steinebach Donates Stained Glass Window

Please post your comments here on the front page news article Elizabeth Steinebach Donates Stained Glass Window.

re: Comments: Elizabeth Steinebach Donates Stained Glass Window

Beautiful, Elizabeth!

Graham

That is such a fantastic idea - to commemorate your mum in that way.

It's a great window too.

Best wishes,

Milly

http://www.everything-stained-glass.com/index.html

Gee, I don't show up for a few days and look what I miss!

What a great looking window and a wonderful sentiment, Elizabeth.

I notice from your website that you are really into rich color in your glass work along with line and color combinations that remind me of the richness of medieval glass - which I happen to enjoy immensely.

Keep up the good work.

- Tod

As usual, Elizabeth has created a fantastic design. The utilization of line and color in this beautiful composition is truly inspiring. The spiritual qualities that are imparted in tandem with the architecture of the church are breathtaking and should be much enjoyed for as long as this church stands.

Jo Perez

Dark Hollow Stained Glass

Your work as always, from the sketch phase through installation, inspiring.

Thank You for doing what you do and doing it so well.

Dennis Swan

Thank you everyone. It has been one of those personal journeys, that once started, you never quite get to the place you were aiming, for. The window was a wonderful way to wrap up the year on a delightfully high note. Little did I realize that I was going to be hit by a big 18 wheeled transport truck. Luckily, I survived, the car did not. I was shook up pretty good and suddenly found myself recuperating rather than celebrating the Holiday season this year. It happens so quickly and so without notice. Mom's passing was like that. All I could think of was: what a miracle! I am doubly grateful for having built this window, when I did. If I had waited one month later and my luck was not as good, the outcome would have been very different. So the pearl of wisdom in all this? If there is a project you have been putting off - don't. You never know when your time might run out.

Elizabeth; That is a truly beautiful window. And seventeen feet is no small feat. I did a panel for my Mother before she passed away. Not as grand as yours, but she really appreciated it and that helped me through the tough times.

Gary Wilkinson