Forum Home Post Anonymously Sign up Sign in

Comments: Great News

Please post your comments here on the front page news article Great News.

re: Comments: Great News

I sure hope this new business comes to pass. There's nothing more challenging than shopping for glass on line and it must be very frustrating, financially, to have it shipped from another country.

Good luck. - Tod Beall

How is this new enterprise going? Open for business yet? Providing some relief from the Importing Blues? I hope so! - Tod

So, tell us what's haoppening on the northern front of the stained glass supplies campaign!

- Tod

Kuta Glass is having their official opening on Tuesday September 3rd, 2013. I was there yesterday and nestled into the old Kaledio warehouse, it's cleaner, brighter and more compact. Glass, both Spectrum and Paul Wissmach and an assortment of tools and supplies, the outlet is really geared to supply the local stained glass industry in a minimal bare bones sort of way. I trust Anthony and Ron will continue to expand as word gets out and retailers and studios start using them. This is really a great resource for immediate studio needs from cutters, soldering irons, lead and glass. I wish them well. thanks for asking Tod.

elizabeth