Forum Home Post Anonymously Sign up Sign in

Stained glass


We have some windows that still have a third sash with stained glass, but for some, third sash was simply covered with siding. I suspected that they had stained glass there at some point, and sure enough we removed siding and sash is still there, unfortunately frame and stained glass is gone. It is not clear to me what I need to buy and where. I am not familiar with terminology, when I do search on "how to replace stained glass window" it usually gives me the results on how to replace glass in existing frame, or pane. We don't have pane, all we have is a sash. If I call it correctly. Please advise on what we need to do

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.